Celebrate the warm weather on the patio with friends, family, and an amazing artichoke dip
Great for any occasion, with a hint of jalapeño and plenty of cheese, is this simple artichoke dip. The recipe first came to my attention when my mom found it in a cooking magazine years ago, and it’s been a family go-to ever since. It’s super easy to make, and sure to be the favorite at your next barbecue.
If you want to add protein to this veggie dip, try crab meat. I use about 3/4 cup canned crab that has been strained, but fresh crab will work too. Serve it with crackers, or a sliced baguette that’s been toasted with olive oil.
Finally, pair it with a white wine or a citrus spritzer, and enjoy! // – Tara Schipke
- 1 14oz. can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 3/4 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper (seeded and minced)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 3 1/4 cups.