Inspired Perspectives | Inflation Reduction Act: New Opportunities for Tax Exempt Entities
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 was signed into law on August 16, 2022 and offers new incentives for tax exempt organizations in these industries: Higher Education, Healthcare, Affordable Housing, K-12 Education, and Senior Living. For the first time, tax-exempt entities can utilize these incentives. In part 2 of this webinar series, we will take a deeper dive into how the incentives may impact tax-exempt entities.
- Outline Employee Retention Credit opportunities for tax exempt organizations as it relates to IRA Incentives
- Examine IRA Energy Efficient opportunities for exempt organizations that are building and improving their properties.
- Demonstrate how new legislation can facilitate the drive for sustainability, improve Sustainability, Tracking and Rating System (STARS) scores and reduce the costs of construction.
- Discuss in depth the new energy incentives and revitalized energy incentives funded by the act.
- Identity what types of tax exempts can benefit from the IRA.
- Explore further the new opportunities for tax exempt and government entities.
- Generalize the prevailing wage and apprenticeship requirements.