Inspired Perspectives | The Anatomy of a Cyberattack: Inside an Incident
You’ve likely heard of cyberattacks but unless you’ve experienced one for yourself, it is easy to think it’ll never happen to you. However, the threat of a cyberattack isn’t something to be taken lightly and the damage that may occur from a poor incident response can be detrimental to an organization. In this webinar, we’ll offer a different viewpoint of cyberattacks and incident response by exploring the process an attacker takes in successful cyberattacks.
- Define cyberattack and incident response.
- Discuss the risks of a cyberattack.
- Explore the MITRE ATT&CK framework for cyberattacks.
- Compare and contrast real-life scenarios.
- Summarize best practices and next steps.